FIDSON HEALTHCARE PLC is committed to maintaining and enforcing an effective Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) program that applies to all employees and contractors.
This commitment centers on the belief that ALL ACCIDENTS ARE PREVENTABLE.
- Zero injuries and accidents
- No risk to occupational health
- No damage to the environment
- Take cognizance of all applicable Nigerian Statutory requirements and laws.
- Promote free and open discussions on HSE matters.
Provide and maintain a healthy workplace.
Provide and maintain equipment that matches the employee’s capability and the scope of work.
Monitor the health of employees where work activities pose a potential risk to health.
Promote a healthy lifestyle.
Provide and maintain safe equipment.
Provide appropriate safety training.
Adhere to client’s safety and work policies.
Monitor work activities and ensure that they are conducted safely.
Minimize damages to the environment.
Use energy efficiently.
Promote the use of renewable resources.
Practice pollution prevention techniques.