FIDSON HEALTHCARE PLC
Fidson Healthcare Plc understands the value of your data and the importance of protecting your data. We respect the trust you repose in us in providing us with your data and we are completely committed to preserving, protecting and safeguarding data which you share with us.
This website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes by contacting email@example.com
Types of personal data we collect
The type of information we collect is Personal Data. Personal Data refers to any piece of information that relates to an identified or identifiable living individual or pieces of information, which if collated together can lead to the identification of an individual person.
Personal Data includes data such as email address, phone number, full name, account details, home address, school history, driver’s license number, bank account number, passport number etc pertaining to a natural person. It does not include data provided anonymously.
The type of personal data we may collect are as follows:
- Identity Data: includes data such as first name, maiden name, last name, social media username or similar identifier, marital status, title, date of birth, next-of-kin data, biometric data and gender.
- Contact Data: includes data such as home address, email address and telephone number.
- Financial Data: includes data such as payments
- Technical Data: includes data such as internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access this website
- Transaction Data: includes data such as details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
- Usage Data: includes data such as information about how you use our website, products and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes data such as regarding your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
How we collect your Data
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
We collect your data through direct provision of data in the course of your use of our services with your consent. We collect information about your use of our website and services through our analytics tracking system in order to carry out our legitimate interests in monitoring and improving our website and services.
You may give us your data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise.
When you submit an inquiry/complaint to us, make comments on our blog posts, or register and partake in our competitions and promotional activities; we collect personal data from you,
Automated technologies or interactions
We collect your data through direct provision of data in the course of your use of our services with your consent. As you interact with our website, we will automatically collect technical data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this personal data by using cookies and other similar technologies.
We may collect your personal data such as recorded images from technology we use in our offices and facilities we manage, such as security cameras (CCTV) and visitor management systems. We operate cameras for security and operational purposes.
Third parties or publicly available sources
We may also receive your personal data from third parties to whom you have legally provided such data to, and we may use such data in accordance with our policies. To the extent that such data is disclosed by third parties, whether your employers, our clients, service providers, advertisers or other sites throughout the Internet, different rules may apply to their use or disclosure of your information. We do not control how they use or share your data and we cannot make any representations or warranties as to these.
Web pages on our website may contain cookies or related technology to support your experience and enable our systems to recognize your browser or device. These cookies are text files placed in your computer’s internet browser to store your preferences.
The legal basis for processing your Personal data
Under data protection legislation we are only permitted to use your Personal data if we have a legal basis for doing so. We rely on the following legal bases to use your information;
- Where we have received consent from you
- Where we need information to perform the contract we have entered into with you
- Where we need to comply with a legal obligation
- Where we need to protect your interests (or someone else’s interests); and/or
- Where it is needed in the public interest or for official purposes
How we use your Data
We collect data to enable us process requests or applications which you make, or which are made on your behalf with your consent and to provide you with our services.
We collect data to be able to communicate with you, to provide further information on our products and services and to assist you.
We collect data to be able to respond to questions or requests which you submit as well as anticipate and resolve problems with any services we offer to you.
Your rights to your Data
In addition to being able to limit the data your directly provide to us, you also have the option of exercising any of the below rights with respect to your data:
- Request information about any of your personal data which we are processing, and request access to your personal information which we possess.
- Request correction of personal information that we hold about you to make them more accurate or to reflect change in circumstances which the personal information we possess does not reflect.
- Request us to refrain from doing certain things with your data or restrict the extent of our collection or processing of your data.
- Request partial or complete erasure of your personal information.
- Object to our processing of your personal information where we are processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
- Object to decisions being taken by automated means which produce legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affect you.
- Request the transfer of your personal information to another party.
How we share your Data
It may be necessary for us to share your personal data with third parties such as: governmental bodies, regulatory authorities, affiliates, authorized agents, law enforcement agencies, courts/tribunals and service providers.
We could disclose any information about you as required by law and we may make such disclosures to law enforcement agencies and government officials, as necessary or appropriate under the relevant circumstance. Other than these instances, we do not disclose or share your personal data provided to us without your authorisation.
Where we share your information, we will ensure to communicate our data protection policy to the party receiving your information and endeavor to inform them of their obligations with respect to your information. We cannot, however, be responsible for how they use your information and we disclaim any liabilities for their use of your information.
We will never share our customer data to other organizations for their own marketing purposes.
How we manage, store, protect, retain or delete your data
We have well-maintained systems for storing and managing your data, and we commit to conscientiously utilising your data in consonance with the provisions of this policy.
We have suitable security measures in place to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost or used or accessed in an unauthorised way by a third party. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions, and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
We admit however that no website or database is completely secure or “hacker proof” and we only guarantee the safety of your data to the extent of our undertaking all reasonable measures to protect the data.
Whenever we collect or process your personal data, we’ll only keep it for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected. In some cases, we may hold your data longer where we have statutory or regulatory obligations to retain Personal data for a longer period, or where we may need to retain the information in case of a legal claim.We will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements after which we will promptly delete your data from all of our databases or anonymize your data so that it can be used in a non-identifiable way for statistical analysis and business planning.
Our Contact Information